|Diploma 3 Years||Electronics , Electrical , Mechanical , Civil Engineering||10th pass with 45%|
|Diploma 2 Years(Lateral Entry)||Electronics , Electrical , Mechanical , Civil Engineering||10+2 Science with Voc. or 10th+2yrs ITI Pass from any trade for any branch.|
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The application form must be enclosed along with the following:-
- Application obtained from college counter or by post filled in with the requisite information along with DD of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only) in favor of “Buddha Institute of Technology” payable at Gaya must be submitted to City office on or before last date of submission.
- The candidate who have downloaded the application form from the college website www.bodhgayabit.com They must submit application form duly filled by own handwriting along with a DD for Rs. 800/- payable to BIT, Gaya on or before last date of submission of application.
- Instead of DD you can pay Application Fee in cash also at City office counter.
- Self attested photocopy of Educational Certificate, Marks Sheet, Pass Certificate, S.L.C/C.L.C. & Caste / Category certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Character Certificate from the head of the School/College last attended.
- Four copies of passport size color photographs.
- Two self addressed duly stamped (worth Rs. 50/ each) envelopes of size 30cm x 25cm.
- Students will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance test, group discussion & personal interview or through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
- 50% selection for admission will be made by the management through proper Entrance test and 50% selection will be done through the BCECEB, Patna (Bihar).
- After written Examination, selected candidates will be called for general Counseling and Interview. Students should bring all the original documents for verification along with them at the time of interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in written teat as well as in interview.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate will have to produce all original certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials towards qualification at the time of counseling or interview for admission.
- Admission of a candidate is provisional and can be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fails to adhere to the rules & regulations, and other related conditions as laid down by the college.
- Admission is subject to cancellation in the case of a student who fails to secure at least 80% attendance in the class & satisfactory progress in the monthly review of studies.
- A candidate shall forfeit his/her seat if fails to report in the admission office on the due date with the required documents and fees for admission. She/he shall thus have no claim for admission and in turn, the said seat so falling vacant shall be allotted to other candidate at the discretion of the management.
- The eligibility criterion so envisaged for admission is strictly followed. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any Candidate without prior intimation or assigning any reason thereto.